Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions relate to the products and services provide by Ian Welford of Chimney Sweeps North East at 6 Orchard Close, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 6YZ.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Chimney Sweeps North East’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘Supplier’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 6 Orchard Close, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 6YZ. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Intellectual Property and Registered Trademarks
Ian Welford of 6 Orchard Close, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 6YZ owns the registered trademark for Chimney Sweeps North East. Copying or use of of the trademark in any way without the express permission of Ian Welford is strictly forbidden.
Chimney Sweeps North East is committed to Data Protection and guarding your privacy.
We will only hold basic personal data such as your name, address, email and telephone number that you supply during the booking process. Your details are held securely on a password protected computer.
We will never provide your details to a 3rd party.
Receiving Sweeping Reminders
Chimney Sweeps North East would like to contact you in future to remind you when your appliance/chimneys periodic chimney sweep is due. You will be asked at the time of your appointment if you would like to be contacted to schedule your next sweep and/or service. You can opt out at any time by contacting me.
If you opt out, and subsequently your appliance/chimneys periodic regular servicing is not undertaken when due it may affect your insurance cover or other agreements.
If you would like further information about how Chimney Sweeps North East uses personal data, including your rights to data correction and erasure, please contact Ian Welford here.
Provision of Sweeping and Stove Repair Services
We reserve the right to charge a missed appointment fee equal to the price of the sweep or sweeps where a sweep or multiple sweeps have been booked, and we are unable to undertake the work due to the customer not being present at the pre-arranged date/time.
If we attend a booked appointment and are unable to carry out a sweep due to an unsafe installation or appliance, we reserve the right to charge the full sweeping fee.
Provision of Products and Spare Parts
The Supplier shall during the course of their work supply and fit spare parts to repair solid fuel appliances. The Supplier cannot provide a warranty or offer the free replacement of parts (including stove glass and fire bricks) supplied once the appliance has been used.
The Supplier warrants that services will be performed using reasonable skill and care, and of a quality conforming to generally accepted industry standards and practices.
Title of Goods
Title of Goods shall not pass to the Customer until the Supplier has been paid in full for the Goods.